This position is an administrative assistant to the Culinary Dept and Reports to the Executive Chef.
Legends is a holistic agency that specializes in delivering solutions for legendary brands. We approach each project with our 360-degree service solution. Our Global Planning, Global Sales, and Hospitality service solutions collaborate on every project to ensure success across each of our six verticals including professional sports, collegiate, attractions, entertainment, international, and conventions.
Our intellectual property is our people. It's our expertise that makes up Legends. We know what it's like to be on the team, business, or athletic department side, which drives our passion in creating solutions for our partners. Collectively, our leadership has over 300 years of experience in sales and sponsorship, analytics and valuation, hospitality and operations.
- Plan, detail and execute assignments given.
- Responsible for preparing department forms as needed.
- Provide appropriate documentation to the accounting department to generate invoices if necessary.
- Support the culinary operations for all stadium ticketed events and special events as assigned.
- Attend various staff and stadium production meetings if necessary.
- Support the overall day to day operations for the culinary department front of house to include: maintaining documentation, generating change reports and weekly event tracking reports.
- Monitor stadium calendar for culinary requests.
- Assist in overall special events preparation as needed.
- Assist with on site event management for front and back of house.
- Develop knowledge of conflict resolution as it relates to special events planning and execution.
- Minimum 1- 2 years in hospitality administrative role
- Working knowledge of culinary/food & beverage
- Detail oriented and experience in culinary field
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Interest and understanding of the hospitality industry.
- Computer Skills: Microsoft Office to include document formatting.
- Ability to work in fast pace environment.
- Creative and ability to think outside the box.
Follow and encourage your team to follow all safety policies and procedures, including but not limited to looking for and reporting any unsafe work conditions, and complete company-wide safety training and any additional job specific safety training.
Report all safety incidents (injuries and illnesses) into the company’s risk management system (Origami Risk) on the same day that the safety incident has been reported to you.
Legends is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, or genetic information.