Bar Supervisor( Clubs) oversees and coordinated activities of the bartenders. Oversees and/or participates in stand set-up and closing procedures (ex: counting inventory, prep, cleaning) Ensures that all bars remain clean and sufficiently stocked. Orders replacement stock from runners as necessary. Efficiently and accurately completes any required paperwork. Ensures that all employees are adhering to alcohol policies. Manages staff to meet guidelines set by Legends and the board of health. Must be knowledgeable of all positions, willing and able to fill any position in the location, if needed. At closing, works with other bar personnel to properly count ending inventory, clean equipment, and organize stock for the following event.
Legends is a holistic agency that specializes in delivering solutions for legendary brands. We approach each project with our 360-degree service solution. Our Global Planning, Global Sales, and Hospitality service solutions collaborate on every project to ensure success across each of our six verticals including professional sports, collegiate, attractions, entertainment, international, and conventions.
Our intellectual property is our people. It's our expertise that makes up Legends. We know what it's like to be on the team, business, or athletic department side, which drives our passion in creating solutions for our partners. Collectively, our leadership has over 300 years of experience in sales and sponsorship, analytics and valuation, hospitality and operations.
- Knowledgeable of POS system including voids, credit card issues, closing out procedures
- Inputting daily event sheets and daily reports
- Work closely with the customer service department to improve customer service in all assigned areas
- Do inventory at assigned locations
- Handle assigned area schedules, make changes, print and post them
- Must maintain a friendly, positive attitude and a professional demeanor at all times
- Ability to interact with guests and staff in order to insure guest satisfaction
- Must have extensive knowledge of food and beverage menu, specials and services offered
- Know the “layout” of the venue and assigned area where you are working
- Provide guests with personal service and attention to detail that will exceed expectations
- Maintain a clean, neat and safe work area
- Ability to assure compliance with company service standards, company inventory and cash control procedures
- Work as a team with fellow associates and other service departments within venue
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet service demand levels, including days, nights, weekends and holidays
- Must meet state and local health requirements for food handlers and alcoholic beverage services.
- Must have two (2) to four (4) years working in a fast paced, high-end club, restaurant or catering location
- High School Diploma, some college preferred
- Must be proactive, self-motivated, organized and the ability to prioritize as needed
- Must be detail oriented
- Ability to work under pressure and adapt to change quickly
- Must be Punctual and dependable
- Must be able to read and maintain information
- Must be able to perform simple mathematical calculations
- Must be able to speak, read, write and understand English
- Ability to move quickly and act on assigned duties within production and service time frames established
- Must maintain personal hygiene and a well-groomed appearance
- Ability to walk long distances and stand for extended periods of time
- Must be able to stand, kneel, lift (up to 30 pounds), carry items, push carts, walk at a fast pace, and bend down
Follow and encourage your team to follow all safety policies and procedures, including but not limited to looking for and reporting any unsafe work conditions, and complete company-wide safety training and any additional job specific safety training.
Report all safety incidents (injuries and illnesses) into the company’s risk management system (Origami Risk) on the same day that the safety incident has been reported to you.
Legends is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, or genetic information