Our intellectual property is our people. It's our expertise that makes up Legends. We know what it's like to be on the team, business, or athletic department side, which drives our passion in creating solutions for our partners. Collectively, our leadership has over 300 years of experience in sales and sponsorship, analytics and valuation, hospitality and operations.
- Set up and prepare all food items; opening and closing duties; replenishment and rotation of stock as directed by the Concessions Chef.
- Set up of non-food items for shift; high level of sanitation awareness and conscientiousness; professional, safe, and efficient manner.
- Inputting daily event sheets and daily reports.
- Production of menu items in a timely manner and in accordance with company standards.
- Ability to follow directions precisely and consistently; maintenance of work area and proper food storage; opening and closing duties.
- Adheres to company guidelines and house rules, always exceeds guest expectations.
- Work as a team with fellow associates and other service departments within arena.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Professional training through a culinary education or working in a fast-paced, high-volume fine dining restaurant/catering facility; full service casual dining preferred.
- Ability to interact with co-workers.
- Extensive knowledge of food and beverage menu, specials and services offered.
- Ability to assure compliance with company service standards, company inventory and cash control procedures.
- Basic knowledge of food and beverage preparations, service standards, guest relations and etiquette.
- Ability to multi task in a fast paced, team orientated setting.
- Ability to read, speak and write in English.
- Ability to lift and transport food and other items weighing up to 30 pounds, occasionally 50 pounds.
- Ability to work all Venue events including extended hours, nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Mobility to perform assigned production tasks including constant reaching, bending, stooping, wiping, pushing, and pulling for extended periods of time.
- Must have two (2) to three (3) years working in a fast paced high-end club, or restaurant.
Follow and encourage your team to follow all safety policies and procedures, including but not limited to looking for and reporting any unsafe work conditions, and complete company-wide safety training and any additional job specific safety training.
Report all safety incidents (injuries and illnesses) into the company’s risk management system (Origami Risk) on the same day that the safety incident has been reported to you.
Legends is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, or genetic information.