Founded in 2008, Legends is a premium experiences company with six divisions operating worldwide - Global Planning, Global Sales, Global Partnerships, Hospitality, Global Merchandise, and Global Technology Solutions - offering clients and partners a 360-degree data and analytics fueled service solution platform to elevate their brand and execute their vision. Currently, Legends works with marquee clients across business verticals including professional sports; collegiate; attractions; entertainment; and conventions and leisure. We are the industry leaders in designing, planning and realizing exceptional experiences in sports and entertainment. For more information, visit www.Legends.net and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram @TheLegendsWay.
Mr. Stan Kroenke has built and opened the doors on the most iconic Sports & Entertainment venue and district in the world at Hollywood Park. Sofi Stadium will be home to the Los Angeles Rams and Los Angeles Chargers for NFL games, countless major concerts & sporting events, including Super Bowl LVI in 2022, The College Football Playoff Championship in 2023, and the Olympics in 2028. As part of this project, Legends has been hired to oversee and manage various project development and sales & revenue aspects of the stadium. This oversight includes the successful sold out sales campaign of the stadium’s suite inventory, Seat License inventory, 3rd Party (Non-NFL) Event Suite Rentals, and Premium Inventory for the soon-to-be opened new 6,000 person Performance Venue.
The General Manager is responsible for effectively and profitably managing and directing all day-to-day aspects of the venue’s operations including, but not limited to, concessions and premium services.
- Upholding Legends’ standards for quality and performance in all phases of the food and beverage operations.
- Constantly innovating the guest experience - food, service, communications, etc. Balancing creativity with practical implementation.
- Managing the operational budget, monthly P&L statements, ensuring all financial reporting is accurate.
- Maintaining strong, collaborative working relationships with the client and business partners.
- Overseeing management team, including developing talent, promoting from within, coaching, and performance management.
- Developing yearly operational budgets that result in a fiscally sound operation - including product levels and pricing.
- Overseeing monthly inventory for all departments.
- Verifying, preparing and submitting reports/monthly projections as required.
- Working closely with multiple sub-contractors to ensure all standards are met and terms of the contract are followed.
- Ensuring unit compliance with federal, state, local, and Legends regulations regarding sale of alcohol, OSHA, payroll, employment and EEO guidelines.
- Performing additional related duties, tasks and responsibilities as required.
To perform this job successfully, the candidate must be able to perform each essential duty above at the highest levels. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor's degree with a minimum of 5-7 years management experience in the contract foodservice industry, preferably in for a sports and entertainment venue.
- Ideal candidates must have experience in high volume, foodservice accounts, preferably in concessions or premium services for a sports and/or entertainment venue, with experience overseeing the sale of alcohol.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to multi-task and prioritize in a deadline-oriented environment.
- Previous P&L accountability and/or contract-managed service experience preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint and POS Systems is required.
- Strong commitment to delivering a high level of customer and client service with demonstrated initiative, leadership, and management skills.
- Must be flexible to work extended hours due to business requirements including late nights, weekends and holidays.
Competitive salary, commensurate with experience, and a generous benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, paid vacation, and 401k plan.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, talk, hear; use hands to finger, and handle controls. The employee frequently is required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is required to stand, walk, and stoop. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
Legends is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, or genetic information.