About the job
Lead Concession Cook Oversee a staff of kitchen employees to maximize productivity and efficiency of kitchens. Must be available for event days. Event days are typically Sunday, but may also include Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Monday.
Legends is a holistic agency that specializes in delivering solutions for legendary brands. We approach each project with our 360-degree service solution. Our Global Planning, Global Sales, and Hospitality service solutions collaborate on every project to ensure success across each of our six verticals including professional sports, collegiate, attractions, entertainment, international, and conventions.
Our intellectual property is our people. It's our expertise that makes up Legends. We know what it's like to be on the team, business, or athletic department side, which drives our passion in creating solutions for our partners. Collectively, our leadership has over 300 years of experience in sales and sponsorship, analytics and valuation, hospitality and operations.
Lead Concession Cook
- Overseeing the food prep and service in the concession stand
- Maintaining a clean and sanitary kitchen environment.
- Oversee a staff of kitchen employees to maximize productivity and efficiency of kitchens
- Maintains consistency in attitude and behavior
- Works to make a specific impression on our clients
- Approaches all tasks with a “can-do” attitude
- Presents a cheerful, positive manner
- Shows initiative and takes action with an appropriate level of independence
- Inventory product and prepare it according to management and health guidelines
- Responsible for cleaning the equipment and cooking area
- Perform duties as required to accomplish delivery of concessions menu
- Requires some cooking experience and willingness to learn
- Maintain a professional attitude and appearance
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs
- Ability to walk, reach, stand, bend for long periods of time
- Able to work flexible hours (evenings, weekends, holidays)
- Able to work under pressure
- Effective interpersonal and oral communication skills
- Team Player
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Previous cooking experience required
- High school diploma or equivalent. Culinary training preferred
- Must have two (2) to three (3) years working in a fast-paced high-end club, or restaurant
Practice safe work habits, follow all safety policies and procedures and regulations, complete company-wide safety training and any additional job specific safety training.
Follow and encourage your team to follow all safety policies and procedures, including but not limited to looking for and reporting any unsafe work conditions, and complete company-wide safety training and any additional job specific safety training.
Report all safety incidents (injuries and illnesses) into the company’s risk management system (Origami Risk) on the same day that the safety incident has been reported to you.
Legends is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, or genetic information.