The Role: Premium Supervisor (Catering)
The Premium Supervisor (Catering) position is responsible to oversee set-up and clean-up for all banquet functions to provide guests with the best possible service.
Legends is a holistic agency that specializes in delivering solutions for legendary brands. We approach each project with our 360-degree service solution. Our Global Planning, Global Sales, and Hospitality service solutions collaborate on every project to ensure success across each of our six verticals including professional sports, collegiate, attractions, entertainment, international, and conventions.
Our intellectual property is our people. It's our expertise that makes up Legends. We know what it's like to be on the team, business, or athletic department side, which drives our passion in creating solutions for our partners. Collectively, our leadership has over 300 years of experience in sales and sponsorship, analytics and valuation, hospitality and operations.
Reporting directly to the Catering Manager, the Premium Supervisor (Catering) position is responsible to oversee set-up and clean-up for all banquet functions to provide guests with the best possible service.
- Responsible for the inventory of equipment, small wares, disposables, and beverages.
- Supervise housemen and stewarding team during the set-up and break-down of events.
- Coordinate the movement of beverages and equipment for all events.
- Supervise Food and Beverage service and event room set-up and clean up.
- Assist with the planning, organizing and execution of all functions.
- Greet clients in charge and respond to requests.
- Speak at roll call meetings prior to events to inform staff about event particulars and expectations.
- Oversee general cleaning tasks using standard products as assigned to adhere to health standards.
- Check with Facilities, Catering and Culinary for any last-minute changes.
- Complete other duties as assigned by Catering Management.
- High school diploma or equivalent. Some college preferred.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to make quick and accurate decisions.
- Ability to perform under pressure effectively for extensive periods of time while maintaining professionalism.
- Ability to interact with co-workers in order to assure compliance with company service standards.
- Must have basic knowledge of food and beverage preparations, service standards, guest relations and etiquette.
- Knowledge of the appropriate table settings, serviceware and menu items.
- Must be able to read, speak and write English Language in order to communicate with guests.
- Ability to lift and transport items weighing 10-30 pounds, occasionally 50 pounds.
- Must have sufficient mobility to perform assigned production tasks including: constant reaching, bending, stooping, wiping, pushing, and pulling for extended periods of time.
- All applicants must be at least 18 years of age.
Follow and encourage your team to follow all safety policies and procedures, including but not limited to looking for and reporting any unsafe work conditions, and complete company-wide safety training and any additional job specific safety training.
Report all safety incidents (injuries and illnesses) into the company’s risk management system (Origami Risk) on the same day that the safety incident has been reported to you.
Legends is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, or genetic information.