Legends is a holistic agency that specializes in delivering solutions for legendary brands. We approach each project with our 360-degree service solution. Our Global Planning, Global Sales, and Hospitality service solutions collaborate on every project to ensure success across each of our six verticals including professional sports, collegiate, attractions, entertainment, international, and conventions.
Our intellectual property is our people. It's our expertise that makes up Legends. We know what it's like to be on the team, business, or athletic department side, which drives our passion in creating solutions for our partners. Collectively, our leadership has over 300 years of experience in sales and sponsorship, analytics and valuation, hospitality, and operations.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to multi-task and prioritize in a deadline-oriented environment.
- Strong commitment to delivering a high level of customer and client service with demonstrated initiative, leadership, and management skills.
- Customer service-oriented with the ability to interact with all levels of management.
- Must be flexible to work extended hours due to business requirements including late nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Must maintain a pleasant attitude toward customers, co-workers, and management
- Must possess excellent customer service skills
- Other duties as assigned by the Manager, or Director.
- Stadium/Club Level experience preferred; orientation and on-the-job training are provided.
- Cash handling/point of sale experience preferred.
- Must be pleasant, courteous, and enjoy working with people.
- Must be able to smile, maintain positive body language, and consistently provide positive guest service.
- Must be able to accept and carry out responsibility for directions.
- Able to work flexible hours (evenings, weekends, holidays).
- Must be 18 years or older.
- Food Safety Certification a plus.
Legends is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, or genetic information.