The Sales & Tours Coordinator is primarily responsible for effectively assisting the Director of Sales & Tours. Other responsibilities include assisting the Sales Event Managers and Group Sales Associates in executing events, tour group outings, and other aspects of the event sales and tour ticket sales department.
The Coordinator should be a professional, team focused, positive individual. The Coordinator will work under the guidance of the Director of Sales and Tours.
Legends is a holistic agency that specializes in delivering solutions for legendary brands. We approach each project with our 360-degree service solution. Our Global Planning, Global Sales, and Hospitality service solutions collaborate on every project to ensure success across each of our six verticals including professional sports, collegiate, attractions, entertainment, international, and conventions.
Our intellectual property is our people. It's our expertise that makes up Legends. We know what it's like to be on the team, business, or athletic department side, which drives our passion in creating solutions for our partners. Collectively, our leadership has over 300 years of experience in sales and sponsorship, analytics and valuation, hospitality and operations.
- Assist the Sales Events Managers & Group Sales Associates in the execution of the sales process, including but not limited to the creation and execution of all sales materials, contracts, event scheduling, create event diagrams as needed, and schedule stadium department work orders.
- Track and communicate daily, weekly, and monthly sales numbers, protections, goals, and contests.
- Generate prospect lists and manage in (name of your system) and excel spreadsheets.
- Utilize (system) ticketing system to pay accounts, manage inventory and run reports.
- Assist client with customer service-related inquiries.
- Create and execute prospect special events on and offsite.
- Assist with event operations and sales execution.
- Additional office management including but not limited to budgets, invoicing expenses tracking, billing, supplies, and office maintenance.
- Assist with the sales interns as assigned.
- Assist with maintaining an exceptional relationship with our partners.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related area of study required.
- 2 to 3 years’ service experience (attractions, sports, or hotel industry preferred)
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively on all levels both internally and externally.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Adobe and Google Formats.
- Able to simultaneously manage a high level of detail across multiple projects.
- Able to work independently and manage time effectively.
- Able to maintain customer confidentiality and work well with a team environment.
- Able to balance internal priorities and client expectations.
Competitive salary, commensurate with experience, and a generous benefits package that includes: medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, paid vacation, and 401k plan.
Legends is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, or genetic information.