The Restaurant Steward will report directly to the Lead Restaurant Steward.
Must be available for event days. Event days are typically Sunday, but may also include Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Monday.
Legends is a holistic agency that specializes in delivering solutions for legendary brands. We approach each project with our 360-degree service solution. Our Global Planning, Global Sales, and Hospitality service solutions collaborate on every project to ensure success across each of our six verticals including professional sports, collegiate, attractions, entertainment, international, and conventions.
Our intellectual property is our people. It's our expertise that makes up Legends. We know what it's like to be on the team, business, or athletic department side, which drives our passion in creating solutions for our partners. Collectively, our leadership has over 300 years of experience in sales and sponsorship, analytics and valuation, hospitality and operations.
- Wash all china, glass and silverware
- Clean all equipment, pots and pans
- Store all equipment in proper locations
- Sweep and mop all floors in the kitchen
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment
- Transport food and equipment throughout the stadium as needed
- Excellent customer service
- Can be trusted to act in a manner that is truthful and values direct, honest communication at all levels of the organization
- Responds quickly and effectively to changing trends and circumstances; embraces change and welcomes fresh perspectives; learns from past mistakes and adjusts accordingly
- Detail Oriented
- Ability to work independently and/or in a team environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- 1 years’ experience in a high volume kitchen area
- Must be able to work long flexible hours
- Must be able to work extended hours due to business requirements including late nights, weekends and holidays.
- Ability to stand, sit, use of hands to handle, or feel, reach with hands and arms
- Ability to lift and/ or move up to 50 pounds
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and distance vision
Environmental Working Conditions
- The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job.
Practice safe work habits, follow all safety policies and procedures and regulations, complete company-wide safety training and any additional job specific safety training.
Legends is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, or genetic information.