The Steward Supervisor is responsible for overseeing all stewarding staff. Must be available for event days. Event days are typically Sunday, but may also include Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Monday.
Legends is a holistic agency that specializes in delivering solutions for legendary brands. We approach each project with our 360-degree service solution. Our Global Planning, Global Sales, and Hospitality service solutions collaborate on every project to ensure success across each of our six verticals including professional sports, collegiate, attractions, entertainment, international, and conventions.
Our intellectual property is our people. It's our expertise that makes up Legends. We know what it's like to be on the team, business, or athletic department side, which drives our passion in creating solutions for our partners. Collectively, our leadership has over 300 years of experience in sales and sponsorship, analytics and valuation, hospitality and operations.
- Responsible for overseeing all stewarding staff
- Must oversee the cleaning and storage of all wares in the Restaurant, including all major equipment
- Execution of stewarding and dish duties
- Must inspect the kitchens, workrooms, and equipment for cleanliness and general order.
- Urgency, timeliness and detail minded in work habits
- Responsible for directing the efficient and effective cleaning of all areas, inclusive of walls and floors
- Ensure the safety and security of employees and guests
- Maintaining strict confidentiality regarding food and beverage operations
- Knowledge of chemical usage, operating a dishwasher, and proper usage of a trash compactor
- Willingness to work flexible hours and handle high pressure situations in an interruptive environment
- Other duties as assigned
- Excellent customer service
- Can be trusted to act in a manner that is truthful and values direct, honest communication at all levels of the organization
- Strong interpersonal skills; can effectively communicate and relate to all levels within and outside the organization; creates and builds positive and productive relationships
- Responds quickly and effectively to changing trends and circumstances; embraces change and welcomes fresh perspectives; learns from past mistakes and adjusts accordingly
- Ability to manage appropriate steps to get projects completed; has strong abilities to organize people and processes; can create a plan for resourceful workflow
- Can manage people and resources to get projects completed; has a strong ability to multi-task and keep order.
- Detail Oriented
- Ability to work independently and/or in a team environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent
- 2 years’ experience in a high-volume kitchen area
- Must be able to work long flexible hours
- Must be able to work extended hours due to business requirements including late nights, weekends and holidays
- Ability to stand, sit, use of hands to handle, or feel, reach with hands and arms
- Ability to lift and/ or move up to 50 pounds
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and distance vision
- The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.
Practice safe work habits, follow all safety policies and procedures and regulations, complete company-wide safety training and any additional job specific safety training.
Follow and encourage your team to follow all safety policies and procedures, including but not limited to looking for and reporting any unsafe work conditions, and complete company-wide safety training and any additional job specific safety training.
Report all safety incidents (injuries and illnesses) into the company’s risk management system (Origami Risk) on the same day that the safety incident has been reported to you.
Legends is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, or genetic information.