To serve the high volume of visitors, it is imperative that service of the highest standard is administered daily through each employee associated with the tour department at SoFi Stadium. The role of a Tour Operations staff member is to effectively give information about the venue in an entertaining, engaging and informative way. This positions requires someone available to work Fridays, Saturdays and or Sundays only.
Legends is a holistic agency that specializes in delivering solutions for legendary brands. We approach each project with our 360-degree service solution. Our Global Planning, Global Sales, and Hospitality service solutions collaborate on every project to ensure success across each of our six verticals including professional sports, collegiate, attractions, entertainment, international, and conventions.
Our intellectual property is our people. It's our expertise that makes up Legends. We know what it's like to be on the team, business, or athletic department side, which drives our passion in creating solutions for our partners. Collectively, our leadership has over 300 years of experience in sales and sponsorship, analytics and valuation, hospitality and operations.
Provide exceptional customer service to stadium visitors
- Welcome each visitor and serve them as they begin the tour
- Maintain a professional image and pleasant demeanor at all times
- Be knowledgeable about all parts of the stadium that are on the tour route and in the script.
- Facilitate a group getting through the stadium in a safe and effective way
- Work with fellow team members to keep tour route monitored in an effective manner
- Know which tours are available on a day to day basis
- Communicate with teammates and supervisors via 2-way radio
- Ensure safety of all visitors
- Must have at least 3 days of full availability each week
- Have relevant customer service experience
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills
- Must be able to memorize and recite all tour script facts and information
- Ability to demonstrate a positive, team-oriented attitude
- Must be comfortable serving visitors of all backgrounds and ages
- Must be willing to be flexible with their schedule and daily assignments
- Must have internet access for scheduling purposes
- Ability to stand for long periods of time, walk long distances, use escalators and operate elevators
- Ticketmaster Host experience is a plus
- Bilingual skills are a plus
- Computer experience needed
- Ability to stand, sit, use of hands to handle, or feel, reach with hands and arms
- Ability to walk long distances
- Ability to lift and/ or move up to 25 pounds
Practice safe work habits follow all safety policies and procedures and regulations, complete company-wide safety training and any additional job specific safety training.
Legends is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, or genetic information.