The Retail Warehouse Manager is responsible for leading a specific area of operations for all Legends Global Merchandise for product that enters/moves within/exits the facility working closely with all operational departments/management.
- Manage and receive all inbound goods within a 24 hour period.
- Supervise and lead a team of productive, and accurate merchandise staff members.
- Ensure team executes quality checks on inbound product, verifying UPC and retail pricing.
- Ensure Inbound shortages, damages, overages are managed in a timely and accurate manner, excellent communication skills.
- Drive continuous improvement by coaching team members to ensure standards of excellence.
- Manage and build game/event day schedules, managing hours and any potential over time.
- Manage inventory splits and pulls to ensure stores/kiosks are stocked.
- Detailed organization in regards to inventory management experience.
- Create Standard Operating Procedures.
- Manage monthly inventory counts/process of stores and kiosks.
- Attend and actively participate in merchandise operational meetings.
- Drive continuous improvement to ensure customer experience is excellent.
- Communication role with management in regards to concentrated areas of operation.
- Lead staff, proper on-boarding/training of game/event responsibilities as well as all driving tasks
- Perform other functions and activities as directed by the Assistant General Manager/General Manager of Retail.
To perform this job successfully, the candidate must be able to perform each essential duty above at the highest levels. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- High school/college degree/experience preferred.
- Previous administrative and warehouse experience.
- Management experience, but not limited at a senior level.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Able to simultaneously manage a very high level of detail across multiple projects.
- Able to demonstrate flexibility and quickly adapt to changes while maintaining high levels of productivity and effectiveness under pressure.
- Able to work well within a team environment, offering assistance and support to team members whenever necessary.
- Able to work Monday - Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm with flexibility for irregular hours, weekends/potential holidays.
Competitive salary, commensurate with experience, and a generous benefits package that includes: medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, paid vacation, and 401k plan.
Legends is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, or genetic information.